Eyes On Your Mission Filmmaking for Good
Eyes On Your Mission’s Filmmaking for Good is an online training intensive that empowers educators to teach their students to produce social justice videos and user-friendly digital content.
To aid educators inside and outside of the classroom, we’ve prepared everything needed so they can chose from 4 different variations depending on how much time the educator has to dedicate to the program.
There is a single session event, two different five-module sessions, and a turnkey 16-session course in producing short videos. Students will learn a condensed A-Z guide to “Filmmaking for Good,” which can be delivered in middle school, high school, college, and after school programs over the course of approximately one month. The entire course can be implemented using real camera gear, or nothing more than a smart phone.
- Engage young people in “Filmmaking for Good” via a social justice media curriculum
- Provide supplemental teaching tool for educators, teachers and teaching artists
- Build scalable and replicable model for in-schools, after-school and out-of-school programs
- Support social justice causes and nonprofits with the talents of passionate young people
- Provide accessible user friendly platform for young filmmakers and changemakers
- Provide intervention for teen social media addiction and cyber bullying
- Provide 20 hours of community service hours to participants
CURRENTLY RECRUITING EDUCATORS to pilot the “Filmmaking for Good” program. CLICK HERE to learn more or contact Jessica directly by emailing jessica @ eyesonyourmission.org.