THE EOYM ANNUAL VIDEO GRANT
Free video production and visual storytelling to help nonprofits get more eyes on their mission.
Are you a forward-thinking community organization that understands the importance of digital media…but can’t seem to find the professional help you need on a nonprofit budget?
APPLY for the third annual Eyes On Your Mission Grant to win a full promotional video package including communications strategy, multiple videos, still photos and social media support…FOR FREE!
The 2017 Eyes On Your Mission Grant will open for nonprofit applicants on MARCH 1ST, 2017. The deadline is (60) days later on MAY 1ST, 2017.
2016 EOYM GRANT WINNERS
United Nations Women
Easterseals Metropolitan Chicago
2015 EOYM GRANT WINNERS
Make A Wish, International
Alliance for Climate Education
Miami Children’s Initiative
In 2017 grants will be awarded to THREE selected nonprofits that exhibit innovation, creativity and future-thinking. The grant is international, multi-lingual and considers a diverse range of causes and organizations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The nonprofit must be a registered 501c3 organization (or have a fiscal agent)
- Must maintain an active social media presence
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving for a modern social issue
- Demonstrate an eagerness to evolve and grow
WHAT TWO PARROT PROVIDES:
- A highly sophisticated approach to video pre-production
- Two Parrot and the GRANTEE will develop the storyboard, shot-list, and reverse-engineered interview questions
- Video production (HD videotaping and photography at a single location anywhere in the world).
- Pre-production, consulting, planning
- Post-production, editing (1st Place only)
- International airfare, visas, and vaccinations for crew
- Hotel/Accommodations for crew
- All video strategy sessions
- Full virtual workspace (DropBox, Evernote, TeamViewer)
- Final deliverable: 3-minute video (1st Place only)
WHAT THE GRANTEES PROVIDE:
- Local liaison
- Local transportation
- Local translation or interpreter services
- Location scouting
- A minimum of 50 staff-hours from a designated point person at Grantee to shepherd the project from beginning to end
- Any travel costs (air, hotel) related to staff of Grantee
WHAT IS CHARITY NAVIGATOR JUDGING ON:
- Charities that have demonstrated a strong commitment to ethical, best practices
- Charities that are fiscally healthy
- Charities that show evidence of measuring and reporting on their results