THE EOYM ANNUAL FREE VIDEO GRANT
(NEXT APPLICATION WINDOW: March 1, 2020 – May 1, 2020)
However… **NOW OPEN** …Consider a matching grant through our sister company, Two Parrot Productions, which has been donating video production services to nonprofits, charities, causes and foundations since its inception in 2001. www.TwoParrot.com/grants
ANNOUNCEMENT > 2019 GRANT RECIPIENTS: Child Rescue Coalition receives top honors for its work to protect children from online predators with cutting edge software. A celebrity host for that video will soon be announced. Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida, Urgent, Inc, and the YWCA of Greater Miami-Dade will also all be receiving free services, which will coincide with EOYM’s Fall 2019 “Filmmaking for Good” Virtual Training Intensive, which those three nonprofits will be facilitating directly with their young people. Matching grant winners include HopeWins7.org, the Bold Beauty Project and Boys & Girls Club, Martin County.
Though currently closed for applications, the annual Eyes On Your Mission Free Video Grant provides nonprofits with a free video production and visual storytelling promotional package including; communications strategy, videos, still photos and social media content.
Are you a forward-thinking community organization that understands the importance of digital media…but can’t seem to find the professional help you need on a nonprofit budget?
Grants have been awarded to selected nonprofits that exhibit innovation, creativity and future-thinking. The grant is international, multi-lingual and considers a diverse range of causes and organizations. We are headquartered in Miami and Chicago, however, any NGO globally is eligible and invited to apply. We encourage previous applicants to apply again with fresh updated ideas. The next application window will open March 1, 2020 and will close May 1, 2020.
PAST EOYM GRANT WINNERS
The Education Effect
United Nations Women
Easterseals Metropolitan Chicago
Make A Wish, International
Alliance for Climate Education
Miami Children’s Initiative
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN APPLICANTS:
- The nonprofit must be a registered 501c3 organization (or have a fiscal agent)
- Must maintain an active social media presence
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving for a modern social issue
- Demonstrate an eagerness to evolve and grow
WHAT TWO PARROT PROVIDES:
- A highly sophisticated approach to video pre-production
- Two Parrot and the GRANTEE will develop the storyboard, shot-list, and reverse-engineered interview questions
- Video production (HD videotaping and photography at a single location anywhere in the world).
- Pre-production, consulting, planning
- Post-production, editing
- International airfare, visas, and vaccinations for crew
- Hotel/Accommodations for crew
- All video strategy sessions
- Full virtual workspace (DropBox, Evernote, TeamViewer)
- Final deliverable: 3-minute video
WHAT THE GRANTEES PROVIDE:
- Local liaison
- Local transportation
- Local translation or interpreter services
- Location scouting
- A minimum of 40 staff-hours from a designated point person at Grantee to shepherd the project from beginning to end
- Any travel costs (air, hotel) related to staff of Grantee