Eyes On Your Mission Virtual Academy
To aid educators in and out of the classroom, we’re preparing everything needed so they can lead a turnkey 16-session course in producing short videos. Under their guidance, students will learn a condensed A-Z guide to “Filmmaking for Good,” which can be delivered in middle school, high school, college, and after school programs over the course of approximately one month. The entire course can be implemented using real camera gear, or nothing more than a smart phone.
- Engage young people in “Filmmaking for Good” via a social justice media curriculum
- Provide supplemental teaching tool for educators, teachers and teaching artists
- Build scalable and replicable model for in-schools, after-school and out-of-school programs
- Support social justice causes and nonprofits with the talents of passionate young people
- Provide accessible user friendly platform for young filmmakers and changemakers
- Provide intervention for teen social media addiction and cyber bullying
- Provide 20 hours of community service hours to participants
CURRENTLY RECRUITING TEACHERS (video production, visual arts, communications, journalism, marketing) to advise in the curriculum’s development, which is planned for beta release in Summer 2019. CLICK HERE to learn more.