Eyes On Your Mission Virtual Academy
To aid teachers in the classroom, we’re preparing everything needed to lead a turnkey 15-session course in producing short videos. Students will learn a condensed A-Z guide to “filmmaking for good,” which can be delivered in middle school, high school, college, and after school programs over the course of approximately one month.
- Engage young people in digital storytelling for good via a social justice media curriculum
- Provide accessible user friendly platform for young filmmakers and changemakers
- Support local nonprofits and social justice causes
- Build replicable and adaptable model for schools, after-schools and community programs
- Provide supplemental teaching tool for teachers and teaching artists
- Provide adaptable platform for mentoring
- Engage media partners in digital storytelling for good
- Provide intervention for teen social media addiction and cyber bullying
CURRENTLY RECRUITING TEACHERS (video production, journalism, media arts, nonprofit studies) to advise in the curriculum’s development, which is planned for beta release in April 2019. Teachers who donate 30 minutes of their time will be rewarded with a $50 Amazon gift certificate to buy classroom supplies. CLICK HERE to learn more.