THE EYES ON YOUR MISSION VIRTUAL ACADEMY
Video Production Curriculum and Lesson Plans for Social Justice Filmmaking
Are you an instructor looking for an interesting experience for your youth? Would you like to put their energy and social media skills to use to make a difference in the community? Do your students need community service hours?
How helpful would it be to have new classroom resources such as standards-based lesson plans that meet curriculum requirements? Teacher guides and student resources? Digital media and online support tools?
To aid you in the classroom, we’ve prepared everything you need to lead a turnkey 16-session course in producing short videos that make a difference for nonprofits and social justice causes. Your students will learn a condensed A-Z guide to “filmmaking for good,” which can be delivered in middle school, high school, college, and after school programs over the course of approximately one month. To see an outline of the 16-module curriculum, click HERE.
- Engage young people in digital storytelling for good via a social justice media curriculum
- Provide accessible user friendly platform for young filmmakers and changemakers
- Support local nonprofits and social justice causes
- Build replicable and adaptable model for schools, after-schools and community programs
- Provide supplemental aid for teachers and teaching artists
- Provide adaptable platform for mentoring
- Engage media partners in digital storytelling for good (Apple, Snapchat, Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Provide intervention for teen social media addiction and cyber bullying
CURRENTLY RECRUITING EDUCATORS to lead curriculum in classrooms and community groups
Learn more by contacting: jessica @ twoparrot . com