THE EOYM ANNUAL VIDEO GRANT
Are you a forward-thinking community organization that understands the importance of digital media…but can’t seem to find the professional help you need on a nonprofit budget?
The Eyes On Your Mission Free Video Grant annually provides three nonprofits (Southern Florida, USA/National, Global/International) with a free video production and visual storytelling promotional package, including; communications strategy, multiple videos, still photos and social media.
2017 EOYM GRANT WINNERS
The Education Effect
16 EOYM GRANT WINNERS
United Nations Women
Easterseals Metropolitan Chicago
2015 EOYM GRANT WINNERS
Make A Wish, International
Alliance for Climate Education
Miami Children’s Initiative
In 2017 grants will be awarded to THREE selected nonprofits that exhibit innovation, creativity and future-thinking. The grant is international, multi-lingual and considers a diverse range of causes and organizations.
Starting 2018, the EOYM FREE VIDEO GRANT will no longer accept unsolicited applicants.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The nonprofit must be a registered 501c3 organization (or have a fiscal agent)
- Must maintain an active social media presence
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving for a modern social issue
- Demonstrate an eagerness to evolve and grow
WHAT TWO PARROT PROVIDES:
- A highly sophisticated approach to video pre-production
- Two Parrot and the GRANTEE will develop the storyboard, shot-list, and reverse-engineered interview questions
- Video production (HD videotaping and photography at a single location anywhere in the world).
- Pre-production, consulting, planning
- Post-production, editing (1st Place only)
- International airfare, visas, and vaccinations for crew
- Hotel/Accommodations for crew
- All video strategy sessions
- Full virtual workspace (DropBox, Evernote, TeamViewer)
- Final deliverable: 3-minute video (1st Place only)
WHAT THE GRANTEES PROVIDE:
- Local liaison
- Local transportation
- Local translation or interpreter services
- Location scouting
- A minimum of 50 staff-hours from a designated point person at Grantee to shepherd the project from beginning to end
- Any travel costs (air, hotel) related to staff of Grantee
WHAT IS CHARITY NAVIGATOR JUDGING ON:
- Charities that have demonstrated a strong commitment to ethical, best practices
- Charities that are fiscally healthy
- Charities that show evidence of measuring and reporting on their results