THE EOYM ANNUAL VIDEO GRANT
NOW OPEN > DEADLINE MAY 1ST
There are currently no open categories.
Are you a forward-thinking community organization that understands the importance of digital media…but can’t seem to find the professional help you need on a nonprofit budget?
The Eyes On Your Mission Free Video Grant annually provides nonprofits with a free video production and visual storytelling promotional package including; communications strategy, videos, still photos and social media content.
Grants have been awarded to selected nonprofits that exhibit innovation, creativity and future-thinking. The grant is international, multi-lingual and considers a diverse range of causes and organizations. We are headquartered in Miami and Chicago, however, any NGO globally is eligible and invited to apply. We encourage previous applicants to apply again with fresh updated ideas. This current application window opened March 1, 2019 and will close May 1, 2019.
RECENT EOYM GRANT WINNERS
The Education Effect
United Nations Women
Easterseals Metropolitan Chicago
Make A Wish, International
Alliance for Climate Education
Miami Children’s Initiative
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The nonprofit must be a registered 501c3 organization (or have a fiscal agent)
- Must maintain an active social media presence
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving for a modern social issue
- Demonstrate an eagerness to evolve and grow
WHAT TWO PARROT PROVIDES:
- A highly sophisticated approach to video pre-production
- Two Parrot and the GRANTEE will develop the storyboard, shot-list, and reverse-engineered interview questions
- Video production (HD videotaping and photography at a single location anywhere in the world).
- Pre-production, consulting, planning
- Post-production, editing (1st Place only)
- International airfare, visas, and vaccinations for crew
- Hotel/Accommodations for crew
- All video strategy sessions
- Full virtual workspace (DropBox, Evernote, TeamViewer)
- Final deliverable: 3-minute video
WHAT THE GRANTEES PROVIDE:
- Local liaison
- Local transportation
- Local translation or interpreter services
- Location scouting
- A minimum of 50 staff-hours from a designated point person at Grantee to shepherd the project from beginning to end
- Any travel costs (air, hotel) related to staff of Grantee